Our IGS solution provides a constant real-time interaction – from interactive training for athletes all the way to the global tracking of persons and objects. The following are some examples and their benefits.
1.Increasing utility values through real-time interaction
- MP3 players have access to a global music archive.
- digital cameras load images or electronic picture frames to photo-sharing communities in real time.
- electronic readers use online libraries.
2.Enabling sporting devices to interact
- Mobile network connection allows transmission of training units to Web portals.
- Users can compare training plans to actual performance.
- Real-time information can be provided for sporting competitions.
- Localization of athletes, children, the elderly, pets, cars, boats and other valuables via GPS.
- Seamless tracking and monitoring.
- Recording of position data in a timeline so that a profile of the route travelled can be created.
- Suitable for mobile use and for permanent installation in vehicles.
1.Interaction and localization in real time
- New consumer interaction possibilities with family, friend and communities.
- Manufactures can strengthen customer relationships and stand out from the competition by providing interaction.
- New sales channels are created for content.
- Services can be better adapted to customer needs thanks to feedback.
2.New services and greater customer loyalty
- More user-friendly for consumer; access to new services, including virtual competitions
- Device manufacturers profit from closer customer loyalty and the provision of new services.
- Sports clubs can optimize training and fitness studios can stand out by offering services such as personalized workout monitoring.
3.Increase safety of people and mobile goods
- Precise positioning enables immediate help in case of emergency.
- Precious of an electronic travel log simplifies management of the fleet.